Autonomous Vehicles Technology Solutions Seminar
Autonomous Vehicles go well beyond the Automotive space, ranging from lawnmowers, drones to warehouse robots, including sports vehicles, and local mail/parcel delivery, both indoor and outdoor, to name a few - and Panasonic offers a wealth of components for them all.
6/9/2022, 12:00 PM – 6/9/2022, 1:00 PM
Time zone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Microsoft Teams meeting
New PAN4620 Series IEEE® & Bluetooth® Module
PAN4620 Series IEEE® 802.15.4 and Bluetooth® Low Energy Module—Panasonic’s New Internet Of Things, Dual Mode Mesh Networking RF Module!
Introducing Panasonic’s NEW PAN4620 Series RF Module! The PAN4620 Series is Panasonic’s Internet of Things Dual Mode RF Module comprising NXP’s Kinetis KW41Z SoC – a 2.4 GHz 802.15.4 and Bluetooth® Low Energy wireless radio microcontroller with an integrated ARM® Cortex-M0+ core. To provide maximum flexibility, the New PAN4620 Series Module can be operated in stand-alone and hosted mode. With 512 kB flash memory and 128 kB SRAM, the PAN4620 can easily be used as a stand-alone controller eliminating the need for an external processor, reducing complexity, space and cost.
The New PAN4620 Evaluation Kit is also available in an all-inclusive and comprehensive Evaluation Kit consisting of one daughter board in an ESD bag.
Enhance Secure Control Applications with Hardware Root-of-Trust and Dual Boot Capabilities
Builds on Proven MachXO3 Architecture – MachXO3D adds on immutable embedded security block, enhanced control functions, and expanded user flash memory up to 2700 kbits.
Highly Secured FPGA –Immutable security enables Hardware Root-of-Trust and pre-verified cryptographic functions such as ECDSA, ECIES, AES, SHA, HMAC, TRNG, Unique Secure ID and Public/Private Key Generation.
On Device Dual Boot Flash – No need for external memory for dual boot configuration. On device dual boot flash enables fail-safe programming and provides flexible in-field updates.
- Simplifies implementation of hardware security by integrating Root-of-Trust in your platform’s first on, last off device
- Supports security throughout the product lifecycle including device manufacturing and transport, platform manufacturing, installation, operation and decommissioning
- Enables comprehensive protection against a variety of threats by providing data security, equipment security, data authentication, design security and brand protection
- Programmable logic combined with secure dual boot configuration block provides flexibility during design implementation and enables secure updates after equipment deployment
- Delivers robust security compliant with NIST SP 800 193 PFR guidelines by protecting non-volatile memory, detecting malicious code and recovering in case of corruption
Mel Foster Company
PROUD MEMBERS OF:
MN, WI & ND
5850 Opus Parkway, Suite 120
Minnetonka, MN 55343
IA, MO, KS
3850 River Ridge Drive
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
7401 East Palomino Road
Sioux Falls, SD 57110